Monday, August 26, 2013

Lesson 6 - Calligraphy

 



First published Jan 30, 2013

I'll say this again... I feel like I am rushing through this course too fast to take everything in.  There is one section on calligraphy and it's quite interesting, but I had to rush through it to get to the next assignment.  Again, not overly happy with my artwork... I think it looks like grandma's tea towel!  Oh well, live and learn.  (I realize I am making a few excuses, when I should just own it.  I am excited to share my spatial design though.  That's far more interesting; and relevant to what I want to be studying!)
For the botto
m photo, I had to create my own letter from a font and paint it with a tertiary color.  I thought I'd try something new and give florals a go.  Like I said... I think it looks like a nana print... but it is something new that I wouldn't have tried three months ago.

OK... I will stop apologizing now!

No comments: