Monday, August 26, 2013

7 Vignettes








First published Apr 8, 2013

The first time I came across The Interiors Addict site, I was searching for the opening date for West Elm at Bondi Junction.  (2 May... not much longer to wait now!)  Then I attended an informative blogging course at the Sydney Writer's Centre where she was the instructor.

If you follow me on Instagram, you have have noticed the #7vignettes hashtag accompanying some of my pictures.  7Vignettes, is a fun, styling competition organized by The Interiors Addict and each month has a different guest judge.  I decided to give it a try this month and thouroughly enjoyed the creative process.  At school, we have got very technical all of the sudden... intense research into fabrics, window treatments and floor coverings.  All necessary things, but not entirely creative.  So it was fun to put my learning to the test and create a vignette each day based on the associated word for each day.  Following are my photos for each day with a background store on each.

Have a good week!  Donna

No comments: