Monday, June 21, 2010

Home Again

Made it home safe and sound! Bit of an adjustment to go from a loud, fast-paced tour of France and Italy, back to the quietness of sitting at a desk, working on the computer. The vacation feels like a dream, almost. Thankfully there are photos!! Some 23 rolls of 35mm and 4 rolls of 120mm from the Holga. I will get to relive the whole trip over and over again. Once I edit them all! For now, here's a sampling of iPhone photos I shot alongside my SLR pics. France, Monaco, Italy... what a stunning glimpse of Europe!

1 comment:

Leah said...

such beautiful photos Donna! What are you going to do with them? A printed book? Are you trying to decide which ones to blow up for your wall? Troy and I went to a lot of the same towns/cities you did. I'm sorry that we missed Rome, but we'll always have Paris :) I think that is my favorite city in the world.