Sunday, December 26, 2010

BMW F650GS












Yes... I am still in control of my blog! The babies/still life/travel/food updates have grown to include a motorbike post or two!

My brother, along with a friend, is heading out early January 2011 on a motorbike tour that will take them from Vancouver to Argentina. I had to take a shot of the model # of his bike, so when asked, I can tell people exactly what bike he has purchased, rather than answering; "I don't know... some kind of BMW bike that goes off-road as well as on-road!" So here it is - the BMW F650GS - his mode of transport through the US, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia and Argentina.

I'm looking forward to hearing about their adventures and learning more about Central and South America. You will be able to follow along with them on their website, Steel Horse Tour, once the site is 'live'.

2 comments:

Leah said...

wow, what a trip!! maybe you will meet him somewhere down in South America!

DV said...

I don't have any trips planned... but after this year... one never really knows where the next trip will take them!